What You'll Learn in this Class:
- Identify the basic components of the Photoshop workspace and Adobe Bridge.
- Define image size, resolution, and color modes.
- Work with selection tool and layers.
- Make image enhancements and adjustments.
- Open and modify an image in Camera Raw.
- Prepare images for print and web.
Students should have a basic understanding of Windows, including how to use files and folders.
Beginner Adobe Photoshop Training Outline
Getting Started• Zooming
• Getting Around
• Copy & Paste
Photo Retouching• Selections
• Healing Brush
• Clone Stamp
• Red-Eye Tool
Replacing Backgrounds• Magic Wand
• Image Compositing
Annual Report Cover• Selecting
• Using Type
Selecting with Quick Masks• Quick Masks
• Magic Wand
Color Correction Using Color Balance• Color Correction with Adjustment Layers
• Refining a mask
• Setting White, Black, and Gray Points
Preparing Digital Photos for Print• Image Size
• Saving as PSD
• Saving as TIFF
• Document Size
• Preparing for Print
Saving Photos for the Web as JPEG• Saving for the Web
• Save as JPEG
• Image Size