Python Programming Classes NYC
Python is a great introductory coding language to learn. Unlike other coding languages which use semicolons, brackets, and other characters, Python uses spaces (or whitespace) to break up the code. This makes it much easier to scan or read Python code. Additionally, Python uses English words for commands, unlike other coding languages which use abbreviations or made-up words. Lastly, Python developers are amongst the highest paid developers in the industry with annual salaries surpassing $110,000!
We offer several Python courses, each designed to meet a wide range of learners’ needs and goals. Our Python courses cover a range of topics including data science using Jupyter, web development using Flask, and programming principles in Python.
For those new to coding, our Python in a Day is an excellent place to get started! We also offer a 3-day Python course that provides a more in-depth introduction to programming.
Our Python course offerings include two immersive bootcamps: Python for Data Science and Python for Web Development. These courses are a great fit for students with clearly defined learning goals and little to no programming experience, as they provide a working knowledge of Python within the context of more specific learning targets.
Additionally, our design school offers Python summer camps tailored to high school and college students.
Upcoming Python Classes New York City
- Understand how to think like a programmer and become comfortable with Python's syntax.
- Learn how to operate using a text editor and the Terminal.
- Learn how to write your own Python code that will be able to iterate over data sets.
- Create code to solve everyday problems.
- Learn different Python frameworks and environments.
- Data types within Python which include strings, integers, list, floats, etc.
- Control flow, looping, and function which will allow you to create powerful programs.
- Object-oriented programming, which allows for the creation of reusable programs.
- Combine these skills into a special project in data science.
- How to use HTML and CSS, the languages that control how a website looks
- Understand the syntax of Python and how to construct programs
- Use the Flask web framework to quickly build dynamic websites
- How to fix bugs and handle errors in your programs